International Treasury & Cash Management – Advanced
Doha, Qatar | March 28-30 2022
This is the most advanced international course EuroFinance offers. The course is designed for finance, treasury and banking professionals who have at least five years practical experience in various roles in treasury management and who need to gain a deeper practical knowledge of advanced treasury management techniques.
This course builds on the tools and techniques covered during the International Cash & Treasury Management intermediate level course. Participants are expected to be familiar with the concepts and practical application of risk mitigation, liquidity management and money movement.
Ensure that you are operating best practice in the current climate and receive the latest update on industry developments through the key topics:
- Understand how treasury can deliver improved bottom-line performance for your business through tax-efficient account structures, effective hedging strategies and optimising working capital
- Discuss alternative account structure for optimising liquidity and payments
- Get up to date with emerging payment methods including faster payments, blockchain, open banking, API and PSD2
- Become compliant and learn AML and KYC procedures for banks and treasurers
- Protect your organisation against fraud and cybercrime
- Gain a comprehensive insight into the current and future challenges facing the treasury managers and CFOs
- Develop practical skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied upon your return to the office
- Explore the techniques being deployed by the leading global treasury organisations
Why train with EuroFinance?
- Real world treasury training
Leave with skills and techniques that you can immediately apply when you get back to the office.
- Unrivalled knowledge of current best practice
We talk to treasurers on a daily basis and know what matters most to the profession.
- Expert tutors
We have secured the services of the leading tutors in the profession with both banking knowledge and corporate expertise to give you the best all-round training available.
- Truly global
We run treasury events all around the world and attract a very international audience.
- Practical teaching method
Our courses aren’t just theory, we use real-life case studies and group exercises to illustrate each learning point.
To ensure the safety of all, we will follow Qatar government’s official Covid-19 guidelines:
- Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test will be required in order to enter the training room
- Participants and the tutor will need to wear masks
- Participants will be kept 1m apart
Additionally we will make sure the training venue operates an enhanced hygiene policy.
We ask participants displaying symptoms of Covid-19 (namely a fever, new continuous cough and/or loss of taste and smell) to stay at home.