Driving efficiency & growth
Economic performance in Africa and the Middle East continues to improve. Join us at EuroFinance to hear how to seize the opportunities while you secure your business in this dynamic environment.
Attended by a select group of high level finance and treasury executives, it will cover the most pressing issues with an interactive and dynamic format that combines open, case study presentations with round tables focussed on different markets.
In the plenary sessions, leading companies present how they align their treasury operations to business realities in Africa and the Middle East, including cash management, currency, interest rate and commodity risk as well as funding strategies locally and abroad.
In the round tables you will be able to exchange experiences with a small group of peers on how to deal with the changing regulatory frameworks that often restrict the movement of cash and access to FX in some markets.
The conference will also look at the latest innovations to improve efficiency and support business growth.
If you are responsible for finance and treasury in Africa or the Middle East, you need to attend this conference.
Who should attend?
- Corporate treasury and finance professionals who are responsible for their company’s African and/or Middle Eastern operations – whether you are already in these regions or thinking about it.
- Product, sales and marketing teams from financial institutions and service providers who want to meet with corporate treasurers and better understand the challenges they face in Africa & the Middle East.
- Hear corporate case studies from treasurers who have overcome the challenges you are currently facing
- Network with like-minded professionals – everyone you meet will be someone you can learn from
- Meet the key banks and solution providers operating in the region