Reaching a wider audience
We want our website to be accessible to as many people as possible. The following features improve navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Most browsers have the capacity to change font colour, turn off images and stylesheets, and increase magnification. For further details about your browser's built-in accessibility features, visit the websites of the browser companies.
- Microsoft – www.microsoft.com/enable
- Apple – www.apple.com/accessibility
- Linux – accessibility.kde.org/ or developer.gnome.org/projects/gap
- Mozilla Firefox – mozilla.org/support/firefox/options
You can increase the size of the text on this site by adjusting your browser's settings. If you use:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then choose Larger or Largest.
- Netscape Navigator, go to the View menu and choose Increase Font until the text is the size you require.
- Firefox, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then choose Increase. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard by pressing CRTL and + at the same time.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics have empty ALT attributes.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser does not support style sheets, the use of structured semantic mark-up ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
We have avoided using tables for layout on this site except where absolutely necessary. Help us make our site more accessible.
If you have any suggestions or feedback about the accessibility of our site, please email us at email@example.com