Logging in to the event platform
To access the event, please activate your account here, by using the email you registered with and creating a password when prompted.
Your login details have been emailed to you from [email protected]. Please search for this email address and be sure to add this to your safe sender list.
To make sure that all technology is working before the event, please login, verify your information and preview our tutorial video. If you are unable to view our video tutorial, please try the following steps to access the platform.
- Switch to a Chrome browser window. Chrome is the preferred browser for accessing the EuroFinance/Swapcard Platform.
- If you are still unable to connect, try clearing your browser cache (on Chrome, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete). Then refresh your browser and log in once again.
- Use a different browser if Chrome is unavailable, e.g. Safari or Firefox. Please do not use Internet Explorer.
- Disconnect from your company’s VPN.
- Contact your company’s IT department and ask them to whitelist swapcard.com.
- Use a different device. Some company firewalls may prevent access. If you are unable to connect, please consider using your personal device.
If the above steps do not fix the problem, please contact [email protected].
Can I still register?
If you missed the event on March 3-4, you can still register and gain access to all sessions will be available on demand, 24/7 until May 8, 2021. You’ll also get access to our most popular sessions, our speakers and our attendees for extended networking.
Am I eligible to attend?
We understand the extraordinary situation that Covid-19 has placed on businesses around the world. As a result, we have arranged for this year’s conference to offer a complimentary ticket to members of corporate treasuries and finance functions within corporations.
All other delegate types, including those from the Finance & Technology sector who are currently not Sponsoring or Partnering the event sector please contact [email protected].
What is a Virtual Event?
A virtual event is a digital platform that offers attendees an opportunity to experience a live event from your desktop. EuroFinance is working with Swapcard, a technology platform that focuses on excellent user experience (defined by quality and how easy it is to use and navigate). You will receive an email from [email protected] 5-7 days prior to the event with detailed instructions on how to join.
What will I be able to do virtually at Managing International Growth Through Resilience?
- Have access to all content that is featured on the agenda
- Be able to quickly and easily build their event schedule, taking into account their personal calendar with an Intelligent Calendar
- Be able to schedule meetings with other delegates and join 1:1 video conference calls
- Meet with premium solution providers via our Sponsor & Partner company pages to discover solutions and meet with existing partners
Delegate Code of Conduct
At EuroFinance we are committed to providing a professional, friendly and safe environment for all participants at all of its meetings, webinars and virtual events, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
To read the full code of conduct, please click here.
What are the terms & conditions?
These are available on the registration page at the time of booking.
My question is not listed here. Who do I contact?
Please contact [email protected]. All emails will be answered within 2 working days.
What is the best way to register?
The simplest and fastest way is to register online.
- Corporate treasurers and finance within corporations please click here
- Sponsors & partners please use your unique booking code and click here. If you do not have your booking code please email [email protected]
What happens after you register?
Once registration has taken place you will receive an automatic email notification letting you know we have received your application. A member of the Client Services team will review the pending registration to ensure that the correct delegate path and/or code has been applied. You will then receive a confirmation email including confirmation number within three working days.
A week before the event you will receive an email from [email protected] (please check your spam/junk folder if you cannot locate this email in your inbox) with your login information. At that point, you will be able to set up your attendee profile, check your computer settings to ensure you have complete access to the platform and explore our Sponsor & Partner pages.
Can someone register on my behalf?
Yes, but they do need to have your permission to do so.
My registration question is not listed here. Who do I contact?
Please contact [email protected]. All emails will be answered promptly.
Sponsors, partners & speakers
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Who do I talk to about our virtual booth at the event?
Our events team will reach out regarding your stand. Our online booth manual will be available to you. Please email [email protected] to speak to a member of our Event Management team directly.
Who do I talk to if I am speaking at your event?
Our programming team will send you all the information you need to know about being a speaker at our event. This will include pre-event discussions, presentation guidelines, rehearsing and details of speaker briefings. If you have further questions please email Ellie from the programming team via [email protected].
My question is not listed here. Who do I contact?
Please contact [email protected]. All emails will be answered within three working days.