Code of Conduct
This code of conduct is applicable to all events run by The Economist Group and all its subsidiaries and divisions. This includes The Economist Events, EuroFinance and Commercial Payments International.
At EuroFinance we are committed to providing a professional, friendly and safe environment for all participants at all of its meetings, webinars and virtual events, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
We expect all of our event participants to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of an event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events
- Potentially inappropriate, rude or unprofessional messaging posted in our group chats, Q&A, or 1:1 chat messaging platform
- Inappropriate use of the networking and messaging feature and using it as a mass-email platform
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platform
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images
Please immediately report any of the above to [email protected].
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from meeting or event without warning
- Restrictions from future meetings and events organised by the above brands
- Termination of membership(s) of or subscriptions to any of the above brands and/or their products