Join to hear thought provoking big picture plenaries, fireside chats and case studies from the best in class treasury teams across various industries.
Is your business expanding into international markets?
Are you a young company looking to develop your treasury and finance function?
Are you an MNC who wants to find smarter, more efficient solutions to aid your international growth?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then this event is critical to your business. Bringing together treasury leaders from the world’s top MNCs and fast growth companies, it focuses on how treasurers can use the right structures, operations and controls for successful international growth.
The global landscape continues to shift rapidly and for companies with ambitious growth strategies, it is essential you understand and build the correct processes and practices to support the business.
- What is the right technology to support an international growth mindset?
- How do you find and build the right partnerships in new markets?
- What treasury structures and processes are scalable?
- AI, robotics and machine learning- will treasury automate itself out of a job?
- Hear direct from treasurers who have successfully entered new markets
- Discover the latest technologies that can support your global strategy
- Examine risk strategies that work in complex markets
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls of international regulatory and tax changes
- Understand how to effectively manage international liquidity
- Network with an unrivaled senior audience of 200+ delegates
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
Who should attend?
- Corporate treasurers, CFOs and finance directors who need to know, the latest trends in international treasury and risk management.
- Financial institutions, technology and system providers who want to meet with treasury decision makers and better understand the challenges they face
Previous attendees include
A.T Kearney • Adobe • Aerojet Rocketdyne • Agilent Technologies • Airbnb • Align Technologies • Alphabet • Amazon • Aon • Applied Materials • Atlassian • Bechtel • BioMarin Pharmaceutical • BOX • Broadcom • CDK Global • Cisco • CRH Americas • Cushman & Wakefield • Deliveroo • Disney • Driscoll’s • Dropbox • eBay • EFI • Equinix • Eventbrite • Expedia • Fitbit • Five Guys Enterprises • Flex • Flextronics • Fluor Corporation • Gensler • Google • Hitachi • HP • Hyundai Capital America • ICD • Infobox • Informatica • Ingram Micro • Intel Corporation • Intuit • Juniper Networks • KLA • Lam Research • Levi’s • Lime • Logitech • Maxim Integrated • Microsoft • Nvidia Corp • NVIDIA Corporation • OraclePACCAR • Pattern Energy • Postmates • Prologis • Pure Storage • Ring Central • Rio Tinto • SAGE • Salesforce • Sanmina Corporation • ServiceNow • Shopify • Sigue Corporation • Snowflake Computing • Specialized Bicycle Components • Square • Starbucks • Stripe • Synopsys • Tesla • The Cooper Companies • The NeuGroup • Treasury Manager • Uber • Varian Medical Systems • Veritas Technologies • Volvo • Warner Bros • Western Digital • Wilbur-Ellis • Workday • Zendesk