Hear from leading corporate treasurers on how to manage growth through recovery
Few could have predicted the pandemic, or prepared for it. After the most economically destructive year in modern memory, political, scientific and business leaders are working to make 2021 the year of great economic and social revival as the pandemic recedes and the economy recovers.
Treasurers from high growth US companies face the unusual complex challenges as they balance boosting the business with the daily tasks of managing cash, funding and risk amid recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Join us to hear how leading US treasurers from multinationals and fast-growth companies are navigating their way beyond the pandemic into higher growth mode in 2021.
Corporate treasurers and heads of finance are entitled to a complimentary registration – claim your free ticket here.
Approved for up to 10.8 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance.
Approved for up to 12.9 CTP recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance.
2 days. 200+ companies represented. The Treasury Agenda 2021.
- Hear how other leading US treasurers are navigating their way beyond the pandemic into higher growth mode in 2021
- Gain unparalleled insight into the priorities for treasurers as they recalibrate risks and move to growth markets in the year ahead
- Learn best practices and innovative solutions from the treasurers at the front line of growth
- Celebrate success scenarios as the treasury community share plans beyond the pandemic
- Know what is new, what is next, and what will work for you and your treasury
Who should attend?
- Corporate treasurers, CFOs and finance directors who need to know the latest trends in domestic/international treasury, risk management and growth preparation
- Financial institutions, technology and system providers who want to meet with treasury decision makers and better understand the challenges they face
- Multinational Companies, high growth companies, US-based companies focused on developing a treasury discipline prepared to finance growth
- Fintechs, analysts, consultants
Bringing conferences to life virtually
Our virtual platform brings the experience of a live event to life in the virtual world by powering learning with live and pre-recorded sessions, engagement with live polling, partner discovery within virtual booths, and meaningful networking with 1:1 video meetings and best-in-class scheduling capabilities.
Previous attendees include
A.T Kearney • Adobe • Aerojet Rocketdyne • Agilent Technologies • Airbnb • Align Technologies • Alphabet • Amazon • Aon • Applied Materials • Atlassian • Bechtel • BioMarin Pharmaceutical • BOX • Broadcom • CDK Global • Cisco • CRH Americas • Cushman & Wakefield • Deliveroo • Disney • Driscoll’s • Dropbox • eBay • EFI • Equinix • Eventbrite • Expedia • Fitbit • Five Guys Enterprises • Flex • Flextronics • Fluor Corporation • Gensler • Google • Hitachi • HP • Hyundai Capital America • ICD • Infobox • Informatica • Ingram Micro • Intel Corporation • Intuit • Juniper Networks • KLA • Lam Research • Levi’s • Lime • Logitech • Maxim Integrated • Microsoft • Nvidia Corp • NVIDIA Corporation • OraclePACCAR • Pattern Energy • Postmates • Prologis • Pure Storage • Ring Central • Rio Tinto • SAGE • Salesforce • Sanmina Corporation • ServiceNow • Shopify • Sigue Corporation • Snowflake Computing • Specialized Bicycle Components • Square • Starbucks • Stripe • Synopsys • Tesla • The Cooper Companies • The NeuGroup • Treasury Manager • Uber • Varian Medical Systems • Veritas Technologies • Volvo • Warner Bros • Western Digital • Wilbur-Ellis • Workday • Zendesk