Welcome to the new way to conference
Strategic treasury has come of age in this crisis. Treasurers are playing a key leadership role in the functioning of business on an intraday basis. Our audience of senior level treasurers will gather on 8-9 July for the first time since the pandemic sent shockwaves around the world.
Join the conversation, get engaged and learn from treasury leaders from essential and non-essential corporate companies include: Finnair, Shell, GE, Intel, Hilton Worldwide, Kimberly-Klark, Teva Pharmaceuticals and many more on how to transition from crisis to recovery.
12 Sessions. 20+ Thought Leaders. 4+ hours of Networking
Can't-miss sessions include:
- Priorities for Treasury Tech: What Matters Now?
- Mitigating FX Volatility in an Uncertain World
- Liquidity Management through the recession
- Cash Forecasting in unpredictable times
- Supply Chain Finance: a magic bullet?
- Funding Strategies for working capital
- Remote Treasury Management during the disruption
Bringing conferences to life virtually
Our virtual platform brings the experience of a live event to life in the virtual world by powering learning with live and pre-recorded sessions, engagement with live polling, partner discovery within virtual booths, and meaningful networking with 1:1 video meetings and best-in-class scheduling capabilities.
Delegate features & benefits
- Elite speaker roster featuring heads of treasury from essential and non-essential corporate companies including Finnair, Shell, GE, Intel, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Teva Pharmaceuticals, and many more.
- Global Treasury Solution Connect™ – exclusively by EuroFinance, attendees have the opportunity to meet new solution providers and partners in closed door 1:1 video meetings. We call it the virtual handshake.
- Global Treasury Working Group™ Sessions – delegates sign up for content-specific task force groups with the goal of idea sharing, problem solving and best practices. Come prepared to share your goals, obstacles and strategies.
Curated content addressing treasurers' needs
EuroFinance conducted a survey of the treasurers from the world’s top MNCs and asked how they were affected by Covid-19. Here is what they had to say: