Discover insights and strategies from the treasurers leading the global recovery
With growth projected at 8% in 2021 by the IMF, national economies are projected to come roaring back as the pandemic recedes. The recent signing of the RCEP and a new relationship with the US will further promote growth. Yet risk remains and recovery will be uneven, and the business revival is predicated on effective immunisation across the region.
For many, 2021 will be back to treasury business that is rapidly changing with new cloud technologies facilitating remote working, digitised treasury processes and automated solutions in core activities from payments to liquidity to management. So how does the modern Asian treasurer keep on top of risk, technology, innovation and growth now?
Join senior professionals from key corporates, financial institutions and solution providers online for a virtual programme of panel sessions with leading Asian treasurers to hear how the state of the art treasury is mitigating risks and forging ever efficient business into the post pandemic era.
Who should attend?
- Corporate treasurers, CFOs and finance directors who want to know the latest international best practice
- Banks, financial institutions and system providers who want to meet with treasury decision makers and better understand their needs
- Financial technology companies that offer payment, working capital, supply chain, risk, FX, asset management and funding solutions
- Relevant consultancy and legal professionals
- Hear practical case studies offering solutions from corporate treasurers
- Network with an unrivalled senior audience
- Learn about the latest technologies for treasury functions
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
- Benefit from our proven track record of predicting future trends