- Personalise your schedule
- Message other delegates and set up meetings* (available from 2nd September)
- Receive key event updates
- View maps, speakers, key info and more
(For registered delegates only. Available to download for iPhone, iPad and android. Blackberry users can access all the functionality via the mobile site)
How to download the app
For iPhone, iPad and Android mobiles
You can either:
a) Download from the iTunes or Play store
Simply search for "eurofinance"
b) Go to the download page
Simply open the following link with your mobile device
For Blackberry and Android tablets
Simply access the mobile site at https://efcopenhagen.
* IMPORTANT: Messaging/meeting functionality
(available from Wednesday 2nd September 2015)
This allows you to message other delegates and set up meetings via the app.
Your personal contact details will not be made public.
- You will need your username and password which will be sent to you when you register for the event.
- You can turn off the messaging function at any time. Simply go to My Profile > Privacy settings > Allow messages
Call us on +44 (0)20 7576 8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.