|Date:||Wednesday 21 January 2015|
|Time:||11am Lagos / 10am London|
|Tutor:||Zeal Akaraiwe, Owner Director, Graeme Blaque Consulting|
About the webinar
This highly practical webinar will explain how the financial derivatives services infrastructure is developing in Nigeria and what new instruments are now available to corporates.
Take a look at what you can and can’t do within the Nigerian market, explore the emerging financial risk management of derivatives and understand what these developments mean for corporate finance and risk management professionals.
- What derivative products are available, how can they be applied within corporate finance and when should you use them?
- How are interest rate and cross currency swaps priced and how can you use them to reshape cash flows?
- What is the role and impact of risk management in derivatives analysis and application?
Who should attend?
- Corporate finance and treasury professionals who want a better understanding of the practical application of financial derivatives in Nigeria
- Risk management practitioners who want to know more about the financial risk management of derivatives
- Bank, financial institutions, technology providers and consultants who want to better understand the needs of their corporate clients
About the tutor
Zeal Akaraiwe is Owner Director of Graeme Blaque Consulting, a training and advisory firm which specialises in providing consultancy with the emphasis on derivatives, foreign exchange, exchange controls, yield enhancement and risk management to select corporate clients. He has over 14 years in the banking and corporate finance sectors and has worked in several major African countries during the period. Zeal has extensive experience of the Nigerian and African treasury sectors and he has been proactively involved in the structuring of derivative transactions for several financial institutions in Africa; specifically interest rate, commodities and foreign exchange.
How to register
Registration is free of charge. Go to www.eurofinance.com/derivativeswebinar.