New for 2021
Celebrate 30 years of the world’s leading treasury event
EuroFinance’s flagship international event is the preeminent global platform for the world’s best-in-class treasury teams. In 2021, we return in a virtual format to delve into how treasury operations can gear up for the future, having learned the lessons from the past.
Over the past 30 years since EuroFinance’s inaugural conference on International Cash and Treasury Management, much has changed. Treasurers have firmly become business partners, technology experts, risk managers and opportunity spotters. They often lead fundamental change within the company as markets, business models and technology shift. And they collaborate with traditional solution providers and new fintech firms to help develop the systems and processes that will take treasury into the future.
A treasurer from 1991 would struggle to recognise the world today. Countries and regions have risen and then fallen out of favour with finance functions at the front of the rollercoaster. The internet has gone from fragile niche to indispensable business underpinning and the digitalisation it helped drive is now all-pervasive. Agility and adaptability are now watchwords for treasuries.
The relentless accretion of regulation, new approaches to taxation, the rise of sustainability and a questioning of the purpose of the corporation continue to require profound changes in business behaviour. Again, treasurers have found themselves key participants in the debates and the policies. And looming over all of these developments, an impressive bevy of Black Swans has kept everyone off-balance.
What next? This event will delve into how treasury operations can gear up for the future, having learned the lessons from the past. Where, who, what and how will businesses be in the coming years and what is treasury’s role?
Big picture insight on global trends
Centre stage will host keynote presentations and debates offering big-picture insight on global trends that will shape treasury into the future.
– The future of the global economy: Goodbye G7, hello E7?
– 30 years back, 30 years forward: a treasury perspective
– How business models of the future continue to reinvent treasury
– The future of finance debate: banking is dead, long live banking
– The future of sustainability
– Time for a supply chain reckoning?
– What treasurers need to know about the future of crypto
– The future of treasury: partners to business growth
5 themed stages providing case studies, best practices and granular treasury knowledge
Grow the business, become more efficient and offer better customer-facing solutions
Risk and rewards
From in-depth mitigation strategies to bigger picture considerations
Case studies providing a roadmap for transformation
Practical solutions to the day to day treasury challenges
Presentations to help you benchmark your operations
The power of partnership
The importance of partnering with the right influencers and decision makers
The virtual event experience
- live Q&A with world-class treasurers – join the discussion with high-profile speakers directly after each session
- interactive and varied formats – the agenda features formats designed to encourage networking and lively interactive sessions with debates, fireside chats, and analytical panels
- cost and time-efficiency – tune in from anywhere in the world, at the click of a button with no long-distance travel or accommodation costs
- continued learning – catch up on any missed sessions and re-watch your highlights, on demand for up to two months after the event
- unite your international teams – as a free event for this year only, take a final opportunity for your whole treasury team to attend. Perfect for encouraging learning and development at all levels
- one-to-one or team video messaging – enjoy borderless networking on a truly global scale either privately or as a team with enhanced video networking features for 2021
- flexibility to build your dream agenda – no matter what your interest or where you are in your treasury journey, we have you covered. Bookmark sessions and build your schedule