Effective Supply Chain Finance
Towards collaborative, intelligent supply chain finance
Whether you are starting to implement a Supply Chain Finance programme or have an established one that you are trying to extend, join this event to hear about the latest innovations to move to the next level. Corporate peers and experts share their experience in an open and interactive way.
What’s on the agenda?
Innovative ways to track and control the physical supply chain combined with revolutionary technologies in the financial services are supporting the full digitalisation of trade processes. This transformation is also reshaping the relationship between buyers, suppliers and banks. Gone are the days of working in silos, with disconnected processes and conflicting goals. Visibility of the physical supply chain allows for more efficient and earlier initiation of finance offers but not only that.
The advent of AI, big data and leveraging analytics allow for different networks to collaborate, producing intelligent outcomes and multi-agent problem-solving. In Supply Chain Finance terms this means systems that can predict supplier’s behaviour, determining when they are most likely to be in need of cash as well as when companies will be in a position to offer them the best discounts. It means combining synergies to make the most mutually advantageous deployment of cash and funding globally across the enterprise. Becoming collaborating business partners is no doubt the way to go.
Join this intensive 1-day programme to discover how to:
- Unlock cash from your account payables
- Reduce costs across your supply chain
- Become a more attractive buyer by supporting your suppliers
- Choose the right platform: Banks and/or FinTech?
- Team up with procurement, IT and other internal stakeholders
- Onboard suppliers of all sizes
- Assess balance sheet impact
What’s new for 2018?
- A deep dive into the new, intelligent technologies that are changing the face of SCF
- The solutions to make your supply chain finance programme truly global
- New funding sources
- Hear corporate case studies on how to deploy balance sheet without the operational hassle
- Build a programme to improve working capital and liquidity while you enhance the relationship with suppliers of all sizes
- Clarify how supply chain finance classifies under different accounting standards
- Learn what artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain means in this space
- Network with like-minded professionals – everyone you meet will be someone you can learn from
Who should attend?
- CFOs and treasurers who want to enhance working capital, increase liquidity and mitigate risks
- Procurement professionals who work with treasury and finance on supply chain finance programmes
- Banks and technology providers who want to better understand the challenges treasury and procurement clients face and how solutions fit
What our delegates say
"Focused, pragmatic and business-oriented – worth the time and effort spent to join!"
"It is a must visit event for finance professionals."
"Well attended by banks and corporates alike – good networking."
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
There are a limited number of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. If you have products or services to offer corporate treasurers and finance directors, then this is the ideal opportunity. Please email email@example.com or give her a call on +44 (0)7788 582352.
Join the Supply Chain Finance peer group
Exclusively for corporate treasury and finance professionals, the group is a unique knowledge sharing, problem solving and ideas generation service. Members take part in benchmarking surveys, group discussions and expert briefings on improving working capital and using supply chain finance effectively. Membership is currently free of charge. For more information, visit: www.eurofinance.com/ectn