International Treasury Forum
20 May 2020 | Singapore
Trade wars, global economic uncertainty, the rise and rise of new technologies, the Asianisation of the global economy…
What does this all mean for treasury?
Join us again in 2020, when we will be bringing together senior professionals from key corporates, financial institutions and solution providers to help answer the question and give direction on the next phase for treasury in Asia.
Highly interactive, the event will comprise of panel debates, keynote addresses, case studies and workshops to uncover growth opportunities and look at appropriate treasury structures for the future.
Who should attend?
- Corporate treasurers, CFOs and finance directors who want to know the latest international best practice
- Banks, financial institutions and system providers who want to meet with treasury decision makers and better understand their needs
- Financial technology companies that offer payment, working capital, supply chain, risk, FX, asset management and funding solutions
- Relevant consultancy and legal professionals
- Hear practical case studies offering solutions from corporate treasurers
- Network with an unrivaled senior audience
- Learn about the latest technologies for treasury functions
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
- Benefit from our proven track record of predicting future trends
Full details will be available shortly. Contact us to receive updates via email.