The Asia Executive Treasury Meeting
16 May 2019 | Singapore
Trade wars, global economic uncertainty, the rise and rise of new technologies, the Asianisation of the global economy…
What does this all mean for treasury?
Join us in May 2019 where we will be bringing together senior professionals from key corporates, financial institutions and solution providers to help answer the question and give direction on the next phase for treasury in Asia.
Highly interactive, the event will comprise of panel debates, keynote addresses, case studies and workshops to uncover growth opportunities and look at appropriate treasury structures for the future.
The rise of Asianisation – Trade wars are making the region more cohesive and growth predictions remain optimistic; China is becoming less important to MNC strategies – how can companies capitalize on development in the region?
Treasury structures – A look at three different companies and how they are developing flexible liquidity and other treasury structures for the region as the world continues its path of regulatory change in an unstable environment. What are the right risk, liquidity and cash structures for the region? How can they add value to the business?
Regulation – How to work with the regulators to gain competitive advantage
Technology as a differentiator – RPA, APIs, AI are all offering companies real opportunities to gain competitive advantage. We showcase first movers who have adopted leading edge technology in order to partner with their business. Learn how treasury can be the caretaker of new tech to employ customized digital solutions
Business model disruption – Business model disruption can give treasury an opportunity to add value – we will explore how
Treasury talent for the future – What will it take and how should you adapt?
Who should attend?
- Corporate treasurers, CFOs and finance directors who want to know the latest international best practice
- Banks, financial institutions and system providers who want to meet with treasury decision makers and better understand their needs
- Financial technology companies that offer payment, working capital, supply chain, risk, FX, asset management and funding solutions
- Relevant consultancy and legal professionals
- Hear practical case studies offering solutions from corporate treasurers
- Network with an unrivaled senior audience
- Learn about the latest technologies for treasury functions
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
- Benefit from our proven track record of predicting future trends
Full details will be available shortly. Contact us to receive updates via email.