International Treasury & Cash Management | Winter Programme
Everything you need to know about international treasury
28 November - 2 December 2016 | London, UK
If you work in international treasury, you need to attend this course. Over five days, we cover everything you need to know, from the latest treasury technology to selecting the right bank. You will also have the opportunity to meet fellow professionals from around the world and build relationships that will support you in your ongoing treasury career.
What you will learn:
• A step-by-step guide to centralising treasury
• What treasurers need to be doing on a day-to-day basis
• The best way to connect treasury and ERP systems to banks
• Managing a RFP and selection process from start to finish
• Treasury policies to better manage risk and controls
• How to make liquidity visible, available and usable
• Managing the balance sheet
• Improving the accuracy of your cash forecasts
• Benchmarking your practices against your peers’
Top quality tutors and methods
We use the leading tutors in the cash and treasury management profession. Committed to the highest standards of training, they use a mix of teaching methods including real-life case studies and group exercises, to help you put the theory into practice when you return to the office.
A truly international perspective
Since its inception, our residential courses have attracted more than 300 delegates from over 39 countries. Participants have joined us from as far afield as Armenia, Canada, Finland, Ghana, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Trinidad, Turkey, UAE and Vietnam.