International Treasury & Cash Management | Introductory
Your comprehensive guide to the essential elements of cash management.
This is the only course of its kind on international corporate treasury and will serve as your comprehensive guide to the essential elements of cash management. Over three days our expert tutors will use a mix of teaching methods including lectures, real life case studies and group exercises to provide you with practical skills and knowledge that can immediately be applied upon your return to the office. This course is also the ideal precursor for our intermediate level programmes.
Who should attend?
It has been specifically designed for finance and treasury professionals who are either new to international corporate treasury or need to refresh or expand their knowledge to gain a practical understanding of all the technology, terminology and procedures. It is also relevant for banks, consultants and system suppliers who need to better understand the needs of their corporate clients
Ensure that you are operating best practice in the current economic climate and receive the latest update on industry developments through the key topics
- The role of the corporate treasurer
- Liquidity management techniques
- Domestic and international banking systems
- How customers choose banks for cash management purposes
- How the money markets work and how FX calculations work in practice
- The latest technologies and procedures within the industry
- The various types of risk faced in corporate treasury
- Cash forecasting and working capital management