FX & Money Markets for Treasurers | Online
Make better hedging decisions and reduce risk for your business
With increasingly volatile markets and pressure from the Board to predict and manage risk more effectively, can you afford to rely solely on your Banks for your FX information? A one-dimensional view makes it harder to make strategic hedging decisions and reduce risk. And it can also lead to higher transaction costs due to lack of pricing transparency.
This workshop is designed to deepen your knowledge of how FX and money markets work to help you make informed and strategic hedging decisions and lower your transaction costs. Using a combination of theory and a state of the art system that simulates a day in the life of a trader, you will be exposed to all the key concepts of trading, markets and controls.
- Get an insider’s view of FX and money markets
- Understand how and why markets move
- Set realistic risk management goals
- Lower your FX costs using simple techniques
- Trade non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) and explore emerging market hedging alternatives
- Experience a day in the life of a trader through a real-life simulation system!
- This time, we are bringing our expertise to you with the EuroFinance virtual classroom. Simply dial-in to the sessions from your desk.
- Email access to your tutor between sessions
- Limited class size – guaranteed tutor access
- Connect with your fellow students
- All course materials
- Homework assignments with tutor feedback
Who should attend?
- Treasury professionals who are new to, or have a basic understanding of FX markets
- Anyone who is increasing the complexity and scale of their FX operations