Advanced Risk Management
Learn techniques that will have a direct impact on your company’s success
Explore the latest financial risk management techniques to most effectively contribute to your company’s enterprise-wide risk management framework and directly benefit the bottom line.
This course is also relevant for financial service providers who want to better understand the needs of their clients in order to deliver more relevant solutions.
- Develop objective risk management policies consistent with your company’s enterprise-wide risk management framework
- Improve financial risk management to support the business strategy – both actively and cost-effectively
- Recommend better investment decisions
- Help the business to take advantage of new opportunities, while safeguarding against new threats
- Have better conversations with the Board, operating units, auditors, bankers / clients and analysts
- Improve treasury’s effectiveness in adding value to the business and benefiting the bottom line
Who should attend?
- Treasury professionals who want to improve their department’s effectiveness in managing financial risks
- CFOs and controllers who want to improve their financial risk management skills
- Corporate bankers, solutions specialists and consultants who want to better understand the challenges their corporate clients face
- Auditors seeking a better understanding of how treasury can contribute to assurance
- Risk specialists who want to better integrate financial risk management within the overall framework
Please note: Those with at least 3-5 years’ experience in risk management will gain most from the course. Attendees need to be familiar with day to day treasury operations, policies & procedures; FX and interest rate hedging instruments; corporate finance theory; the principles of bank and bond lending & documentation; fundamental accounting and credit concepts
Why train with EuroFinance?
- Real world treasury training – Leave with skills and techniques that you can immediately apply when you get back to the office.
- Unrivalled knowledge of current best practice – We talk to treasurers on a daily basis and know what matters most to the profession.
- Truly global – We run treasury events all around the world and attract a very international audience.
- Expert tutors – We have secured the services of the leading tutors in the profession with both banking knowledge and corporate expertise to give you the best all-round training available.
- Practical teaching methods – Our courses aren’t just theory, we use real-life case studies and group exercises to illustrate each learning point.
- We are the treasury specialists – EuroFinance has been working exclusively with the treasury and cash management profession for over 20 years.