|Date:||Monday 30 March 2015|
|Time:||14:00 UK / 15:00 France / 09:00 New York|
Abhijit Prasad, Global Product Head of Supply Chain Solutions,
Global Trade and Receivables Finance, HSBC
About the webinar
The briefing by Abhijit Prasad, Global Product Head of Supply Chain Solutions, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, HSBC will cover his perspective and market experience on three key themes, which are concerns for most supply chain finance solutions.
Who should attend?
Corporate treasury professionals who want a better understanding of the practical application of supply chain.
The presentation will cover:
• Improving the documentation process
• Efficient and quick on boarding of suppliers
• Making the technical integration between clients and banks more seamless
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. The briefing will last approximately 60 minutes.
How to register
Registration is free of charge. Go to www.eurofinance.com/supplychainwebinar
Invite a colleague
Invite your corporate treasury colleagues to join this essential webinar.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join EuroFinance at our essential 1-day conference in Amsterdam to find out how procurement and treasury can work best together to create successful programmes
Effective Supply Chain Finance
Wednesday 3 June, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Don’t miss the chance to:
- Get insights on regulation to highlight the real risks for late payers
- Find out how procurement and treasury can work best together to create successful programmes
- Learn how to make SCF a part of an adaptable working capital toolset
- Find out how SCF can be used not just for operational capital but for long term capital projects
- Learn how to get the ‘long tail’ of smaller companies engaged in SCF programmes
- Decide what works best and find out how suppliers can have more choice of when to pay
- Understand how SCF technologies will evolve in the future
For further details, you can