Managing Rapid International Growth
Finance & Treasury Supporting Change
Companies looking for exceptional growth need to avail themselves of the opportunities around the globe. To do this, first you need to develop a global mindset and then build the right financial and risk processes and practices to support that growth.
- How do you build the right team?
- How do you find the right bank relationships that can offer assurance in far flung markets?
- What are the appropriate structures and operational processes that will give you visibility of your financial flows?
- And what is the right technology that can support your strategy?
If you are just starting out on your cross-border journey, it is critical to understand how to deal with the complexities that multinationals face as they enter new markets. If you are a savvy company experienced in global markets, you will still need to revisit your treasury and risk models because the global landscape continues to shift rapidly. Even more important, the pace of digital innovation is offering interesting opportunities for far better financial management
This event will bring together companies to look at how treasury and finance can not only support growth and change, but lead it.
- Understand global growth patterns and learn how to adapt your treasury model
- Discover how companies cope with entering new markets
- Learn how to build a world-class international treasury team
- Discover the pitfalls of international regulatory changes
- Get insights from leading innovators about the interesting opportunities available in a digital era
- Understand how to manage international liquidity
- Get up to speed with new ways of making payments that are revolutionizing the global payments infrastructure
Would you like to hear more about this events? Sign up here
|Approved for up to 10.8 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance.|
|Approved for up to 13.7 CTP recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance.|
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 60 second treasurer - Building Treasury from ScratchPublished in September 2015 this is the journey of Jennifer Ceran, former VP Finance at Box, eBay and Cisco System. She is now CFO at Quotient (Formerly Coupons.com) and shares the journey here.Read more
Download and read our latest treasury reportsAs part of our dedicated research into the corporate treasury industry we regularly survey hundreds of senior level corporate treasurers to enableRead more
Regulation perspectives: BEWITCHED, BOTHERED and BEWILDEREDThe story of regulation carries on endlessly in consultation, complexity, and in some cases regulation to get rid of complexity. James Ball tries to get to grips with the issues for treasurers.Read more