International Treasury & Cash Management
Now in its 26th year, this is the world’s leading international treasury event. The sophistication, level of expertise and networking is unrivalled by any other event of its kind.
You’ll hear it here first!
The challenges that you are talking about now, we were talking about five years ago: Basel and your banks; changing tax landscapes; the benefits of supply chain finance; new technologies and the world of process efficiencies like POBO/COBO. Come to Barcelona to benefit from our proven track record of predicting the future trends and ideas you need to know about.
- Discover not just the current, but also future trends in international treasury
- Hear case studies from corporate treasurers – not sales pitches
- Fit six months’ worth of meetings with your banks, providers and clients into 2.5 days
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
- Get the big picture view and fresh perspectives from our headline speakers
- View the cutting edge solutions that are available in the marketplace today
- Network with an unrivalled senior audience of almost 2,000 delegates from over 50 countries
Who you’ll meet
This truly global event attracts nearly 2,000 senior level delegates and speakers from around the world to discuss the real issues affecting international treasury.
- 53% - Group/Corporate/Regional Treasurer; Director; Head (MD, President, CEO, CFO, COO)
- 11% - Vice President, Assistant Treasurer; Controller
- 30% - Manager in title; Supervisor
- 6% - Assistant Manager; Consultant; Advisor; Analyst