International Treasury & Cash Management
Now in its 26th year, this is the world’s leading international treasury event. The sophistication, level of expertise and networking is unrivalled by any other event of its kind.
You’ll hear it here first!
The challenges that you are talking about now, we were talking about five years ago: Basel and your banks; changing tax landscapes; the benefits of supply chain finance; new technologies and the world of process efficiencies like POBO/COBO. Come to Barcelona to benefit from our proven track record of predicting the future trends and ideas you need to know about.
- Discover not just the current, but also future trends in international treasury
- Hear case studies from corporate treasurers – not sales pitches
- Fit six months’ worth of meetings with your banks, providers and clients into 2.5 days
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
- Get the big picture view and fresh perspectives from our headline speakers
- View the cutting edge solutions that are available in the marketplace today
- Network with an unrivalled senior audience of almost 2,000 delegates from over 50 countries
Who you’ll meet
This truly global event attracts nearly 2,000 senior level delegates and speakers from around the world to discuss the real issues affecting international treasury.
- 53% - Group/Corporate/Regional Treasurer; Director; Head (MD, President, CEO, CFO, COO)
- 11% - Vice President, Assistant Treasurer; Controller
- 30% - Manager in title; Supervisor
- 6% - Assistant Manager; Consultant; Advisor; Analyst
Whatever you do, don’t mention that…...German corporates are backing Brexit!Tuesday 21st June 2016 - More German than UK corporate treasurers think Britain should head for the Brexit on Thursday,Read more
Are corporates debt fit?Katharine Morton, Editorial Director of EuroFinance comments.Read more
The RMB in your pocket – a contrarian viewThe RMB 'devaluation' last week may be a storm in teacup. Katharine Morton, Editorial Director of EuroFinance comments on the events.Read more
Interview: Lord Rose discusses how companies can stay fit for the futureHow can treasury stay fit for the future and how can finance work better with CEOs?Read more
Grexit de facto: Treasurers don’t need to fearSo, Grexit may be in progress, or not. Katharine Morton, Editorial Director of EuroFinance comments on the events as they unfold.Read more
Case study: Payment Factory - a worthwhile disruption?This is the in-depth story of how Autoneum Group set up its payment factory, including lessons learned and future steps.Read more
Interview: How successful companies go beyond luckAuthor Michael E Raynor says being lucky isn’t a sustainable strategy – you make your own luck. Treasurers should take note.Read more
Is your treasury fit for the future? Ask yourself these 7 questionsDo any of these questions have you breaking into a cold sweat? Come and get a full healthcheck at EuroFinance Copenhagen 2015.Read more
EuroFinance in The Sunday TimesOn 12 April 2015, EuroFinance's 24th annual International Cash & Treasury Management conference was included in a new, 8-page corporate treasurRead more