Effective Supply Chain Finance
Enhance working capital, increase liquidity and mitigate risks
This 1-day specialist event is designed for companies at all stages of their Supply Chain Finance (SCF) journey.
Are you investigating propositions? Working on implementation? Or looking to change your strategy?
If yes, then this is the event for you.
What's on the agenda?
- Unlock cash from your account payables
- Reduce costs across your supply chain
- Become a more attractive buyer by supporting your suppliers
- Choose the right platform: Banks vs FinTech
- Team up with procurement, IT and other internal stakeholders Onboard suppliers of all sizes
- Comply with IFRS rules regarding off balance sheet transactions
- Hear corporate case studies on how to use bank and independent platforms to mobilise SCF
- Get solutions to key challenges including accounting, legal and contractual, balance sheet, IT and market conditions
- Discover the latest innovations that will change the face of SCF
- Network with like-minded professionals – everyone you meet will be someone you can learn from
Who should attend?
- CFOs and treasurers who want to enhance working capital, increase liquidity and mitigate risks
- Procurement professionals who work with treasury and finance on supply chain finance programmes
- Banks and technology providers who want to better understand the challenges treasury and procurement clients face and how solutions fit
What our delegates say
"Focused, pragmatic and business oriented – worth the time and effort spent to join!"
"It is a must visit event for finance professionals."
"Well attended by banks and corporates alike – good networking."
Sponsorship & exhibition opportunities available
Contact Dale Coskery for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Supply Chain Finance peer group
Exclusively for corporate treasury and finance professionals, the group is a unique knowledge sharing, problem solving and ideas generation service. Members take part in benchmarking surveys, group discussions and expert briefings on improving working capital and using supply chain finance effectively. Membership is currently free of charge. For more information, visit: www.eurofinance.com/ectn